CRITERIA AND PROCESS FOR UOCC CENTENARY RECOGNITION AWARDS
CLASSES OF AWARDS
Four classes of Awards will be made in recognition of the Centenary of Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, namely:
- National Award – The Saint Andrew National Centenary Award
- Eparchial Award – The Saint Andrew Eparchial Centenary Award
- Parish (Mission District) Award – The Saint Andrew Parish Centenary Award
- Youth Awards – The Saint Andrew Youth Centenary Award
SPECIFIC CRITERIA AND PROCESS FOR AWARDS
HOW TO MAKE A CENTENARY NOMINATION
Centenary nominations for the National, Youth, Eparchial or Parish level awards can be made individually or by an organization. Individual nominations must be signed by a minimum of two nominators one of whom should be a member of the UOCC.
Nominations for Centenary Awards must be received by August 31, 2018.
The National Adjudication Panel and Metropolitan may announce some recipients of a St. Andrew National or Youth Centenary Award during the Centenary Sobor in Saskatoon. The balance of these Awards together with Eparchial and Parish Awards will be determined after the August 31, 2018 deadline and presentations made at appropriate regional celebrations.
Ways to apply:
- Fill out the online form for instant submission
- Download the UOCC Centenary Nomination Form and mail the nomination to the National Jubilee Committee