Deadline for Centenary Nominations Extended to Dec 31, 2018
The National Jubilee Committee-UOCC has officially announced this extension to encourage more participation in our Centenary celebrations. Please nominate individuals, families, or organizations that have made significant contributions toward the growth and development of our Church.
TO THE CLERGY AND FAITHFUL OF THE UKRAINIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF CANADA ON THE OCCASION OF THE CENTENARY OF THE UOCC
Reverend Fathers, Dear Brothers and Sisters,
As the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada is celebrating its Centenary in 2018, the Consistory of the UOCC is forming a National Committee to oversee the various activities and events throughout our Church taking place this year to commemorate this important milestone and to organize projects of a national scope on behalf of our entire Church.
We are pleased, that Mr. Gene Zwozdesky, the former Speaker of the Alberta Legislature, has agreed to lead this committee. The Committee will be comprised of Honorary Patrons including the Hierarchy and Chancellor of the UOCC and representatives of our Eparchies and the Extra-Ordinary Sobor Organizing Committee in Saskatoon.
We ask that all clergy and laity of our Church support, both morally and financially, the work of this committee in order, that our celebrations are well-organized and worthy of this important anniversary.
- Deadline for Centenary Nominations Extended to Dec 31, 2018
- Media Advisory – July 18, 2018
- Століття Святкуємо Celebrating Our 100 Years
- UOCC Eastern Eparchy Centennial Choir and Bandura Ensemble
- Message from His Eminence, Metropolitan YURIJ, Primate of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, on the occasion of the 100th Anniversary of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada
Click the image above to download the brochure, or if you would like one mailed to you then please contact us using the mailing address, phone or email address at the bottom of this page.
- Award Information and Criteria
- Online Nomination Form
- National Jubilee Committee Terms of Reference
- Committee Members
With love in Christ,